Friday, July 25, 2014

The Discipline Dozen

Meet 12 characters who will get your classroom behaviors headed in the right direction at the beginning of the school year! I came across the original "Discipline Dozen" during my student teaching in 2000, and have LOVED using them every year since. I was wanting an updated version of the set, but can't find anything like it ANYWHERE....so, I got busy and made myself a new set I can share with everyone. The "DOZEN" has little mini blurbs about each character and what behavior they exhibit that isn't a pleasant one....there are 10 unfavorable characters/traits (bossing, tattling, interrupting, cutting (hair, clothes, etc), yelling, lagging behind (with work or in hall),  whining, asking unnecessary questions ("When are we having snack, lunch, recess, playtime, going home, P.E?....and on and on), not sharing, being rude and mean. And, there are two WONDERFUL characters named "Cool Cade" and "Cool Carley." There is also a mini blurb about what the "cool" kids do that makes the teacher happy" After I introduce each character to my class, I hang them up to display, and I refer to them ALL year long! The characters provide a great illustration to primary students of what is appropriate and what is not! Take a peek at my TPT store, and get yourself a copy today!! Just click on the image below or follow the link.

The Discipline Dozen (Chevron)-appropriate/inappropriate b
The Discipline Dozen (Chevron)-appropriate/inappropriate bThe Discipline Dozen (Chevron)-appropriate/inappropriate b
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Discipline-Dozen-Chevron-appropriateinappropriate-behaviors-at-school-1348156


No comments:

Post a Comment