Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New Look!

I am a penny pincher (try to be), and I found this free and cute blog template. So, I am trying it out. I know, I know....there are bicycles on the page. I am not an avid cyclist, but I have been in a mountain bike/kayak/trail adventure race once before. And, I surprisingly placed 3rd with my teammate! O.K. so there were less than ten in my category, but we were proud of our accomplishment. Back to the bikes....since I've had at least ONE bike adventure in my life....maybe it is OK that there are bicycles here and there on my page. Oh well....it is a cute template....and...best of all...FREE!! When I have time to make things to sell on TeachersPayTeachers....I'll (maybe) buy a template. Until then....we are going with the bikes. So, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment