Monday, July 25, 2016

New "theme" with new pictures of my classroom! Almost ready for kiddos!!

I'm so excited about my classroom's new theme. I'm SO lucky that I was able to snag a lot of our Vacation Bible School's decor to use in my classroom! I LOVE how my reading center turned out! Just need to add a few pillows to my clam shell....and VIOLA!! 

Here are a few before shots of my classroom so you can see how it looked before everything was redone and/or in place:




AND....drum roll please......here is what I have been working on for the past few weeks:
View from my classroom door

Another view from the door that includes my small group table


My FAVORITE...this is my reading center. PINTEREST overload! LOL!


My "Whale-come" door

I'll try to post more pics soon that include all four walls of my room soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment