Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Discipline Dozen and Bucket Fillers

I'm trying to update a few of my pages of things we've been working on the past few weeks. I've updated the Back to School page as well as my Colors page. Here is a picture of the entire Discipline Dozen set that is on my TPT store. I've linked a previous post to my store..and you can also find it on Pinterest.



Here is my bucket filler board! I thought it turned out pretty good. The posters are on my TPT store, and I bought the tin cans from Orientel Trading. They have a lot of choices to choose from....and they even have CHEVRON tin cans. We read How Full Is Your Bucket, and my kids get to add a cotton ball every time they do something kind for others. Once their bucket is full, they get a special treat from me such as eating with a friend at lunch, or wearing no shoes in the classroom. I found some cute freebie coupons on Pinterest that I plan to use for my bucket fillers. I'll post a link soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment